Account Manager (Construction Software) – Brisbane
- Global software company in the construction industry.
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business.
- Convenient location and friendly team environment.
RIB Software SE is a global leader of digital transformation for building and construction industries, providing the most cutting-edge software technologies and innovative working methods to increase industry productivity. Our iTWOcx is a cloud-based SaaS platform, offering a sophisticated and integrated solution to improve collaboration and project control. The company is founded in Stuttgart in 1961, listed in Frankfurt Stock Exchange in 2011, products used in more than 100 billion USD projects annually, 1200+ employees in 30+ offices across 5 continents, serving 15,000+ clients in the building and construction sectors. RIB is regarded as the benchmark for construction technology.
Our sales team currently has a new vacancy for an experienced and talented Account Management professional to be based in our Brisbane office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the iTWOcx team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
The Account Manager is responsible for providing account management services to a defined and growing portfolio of accounts with the objective or securing those accounts indefinitely and maximising the sales of iTWOcx’s solution and services within Australia and New Zealand. You will be an individual that is able to build and maintain healthy and positive relationships with our key accounts. You will be keen to nurture these accounts while also ensuring opportunities are capitalised upon when appropriate. You will receive training in all aspects of iTWOcx.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Proven ability to manage multiple and diverse customer engagements concurrently.
- Negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Have experience of enterprise-level sales in technology solutions strongly preferred.
- Experience or knowledge in project management/construction would be advantageous.
- Solid commercial experience and knowledge of the sales process and effective sales techniques.
- Proven track record of generating own leads and contacts from within a distinct account portfolio.
- Ability to confidently provide high level presentations and articulate the business value of the iTWOcx platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop a rapport with a varied mix of people ranging from professional consultants, contractors, developers and government departments.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and able to take initiative.
- Ability to travel interstate and to NZ several times per year.
- A competitive salary and commission scheme.
- Further growth within a dynamic and successful business.
- You will apply your skills and interact with a cross-section of the construction industry including Professional Consulting firms, Government Departments, Contractors and Subcontractors.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and gain valuable experience in collaboration technologies.
- Applicants should be Brisbane based as interviews will only be conducted in Brisbane only.
- Please send us a detailed resume and a cover letter with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
RIB Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.