Accountant – HK
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes CostX, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, UAE and Malaysia, CostX has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our finance team currently has a new vacancy for an experienced and talented accountant to be based in our Hong Kong head office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Invoice and bill entry and processing
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable including overdue debtors
- Process and reconcile expense claims
- Enter payroll journals
- Maintain the fixed asset registers
- Full set of accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements
- Assist with preparation on financial and management reports
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments
- Proficiency in MS office applications, especially in Excel, and knowledge of Quickbooks Online or Xero or similar accounting package
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both with autonomy and as part of a team
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting would be highly regarded
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.