Assistant Accountant / Accountant – Hong Kong
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Great career path
- Authorised practical experience by HKICPA
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 80 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our Finance team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Assistant Accountant / Accountant to be based in our Hong Kong head office. The successful candidate will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Accounts receivable including invoicing and debtor collections.
- Process and reconcile expense claims.
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements.
- Assist with preparation on financial and management reports.
- Assist in month-end accounting process, including reasonableness test on transaction and balances.
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments.
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting would be highly regarded
- Minimum 2 year of accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS office applications, especially in Excel, and knowledge of Quickbooks or similar accounting package
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both with autonomy and as part of a team
- Good command of written and spoken English
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects and to gain authorised practical experience required by HKICPA. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance, 15 days annual leave and a 5-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.