Business Development Manager (Construction Software) – Sydney / Brisbane
- Global software company in the construction industry
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), is a dynamic, international company providing innovative software solutions across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, UAE, USA and Malaysia, our flagship product CostX has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimatin and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction. We have recently launched a new product, ConnectX, which is a powerful construction project management software to manage all project data in a single platform.
Our sales team currently has a new vacancy for an experienced and talented construction professional to be based in our Brisbane or Sydney office as a ConnectX BDM. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
The BDM is responsible for managing the sales process for our ConnectX solution within Australia and New Zealand. You will receive training in all aspects of ConnectX and your duties will include:
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies to achieve corporate sales objectives.
- Prospect, develop and negotiated new sales in target market.
- Manage and grow existing accounts.
- Manage and report on all elements of the sales process.
- Work closely with the Technical Consultants, Marketing and Support teams.
- Contribute towards the continued development of company products and growth in the region.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- Be able to work autonomously and have excellent organisational skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop a rapport with a varied mix of people ranging from professional consultants, contractors, developers and government departments.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong Presentation Skills.
- Have experience of enterprise-level sales in technology solutions strongly preferred.
- Experience or knowledge in project management/construction would be advantageous.
- Ability to travel interstate and to NZ several times per year.
- A competitive salary and commission scheme.
- Further growth within a dynamic and successful business.
- You will apply your skills and interact with a cross-section of the construction industry including Professional Consulting firms, Government Departments, Contractors and Subcontractors.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and gain valuable experience in collaboration technologies.
- Applicants should be Brisbane or Sydney based as interviews will only be conducted in these locations.
- Please send us a detailed resume and a cover letter with expected salary.
- Applications close Monday 21st January 2019.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.