Consultant (Project Management Systems) – Sydney / Brisbane
- Global software company in the construction industry
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 80 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
We currently have a new vacancy for an experienced and talented construction professional to be based in our Brisbane or Sydney office as a ConnectX Consultant. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Interfacing with users and analysing their needs.
- Providing training and implementation services to new and existing users.
- Delivering pre-sales presentations to potential customers and industry stakeholders.
- Assisting the sales, marketing and software development teams.
- Learning and keeping informed about the latest worldwide trends in construction software.
- Contributing towards the continued development of company products and growth in the region.
- Experience in a Project Administration, Project Management, Construction Administration Role or relative role (2 years).
- Advanced skills in the use of MsOffice software.
- Knowledge of project management systems and processes is essential.
- Solid Experience using Project Management software such as:
- iTWOcx/ Project Centre
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Quick, Adaptable Learner with initiative.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel.
- A competitive salary
- You will become an expert in one of the world’s leading project collaboration software products
- You will apply your skills and interact with a cross-section of the construction industry including Professional Consulting firms, Government Departments, Contractors and Subcontractors
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and gain valuable experience in collaboration technologies
- Applicants should be Brisbane or Sydney based as interviews will only be conducted in these locations.
- Please send us a detailed resume and a cover letter with expected salary.
- Applications close 21 Jan 2019.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
RIB Software is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.