Customer Support Team Leader – Australia
- A varied role providing software support for an international software group
- Work with a dynamic and friendly global team in a great location
- Grow your skills, supporting enterprise customers on a variety of infrastructure platforms
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 90 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
We are experiencing dynamic growth in our on-premise products and our Cloud/SaaS solutions. Our Support team has a vacancy in our Brisbane office for an experienced and talented Support Team Leader with helpdesk or software support experience. The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic, global team delivering excellence in customer service, and will play a crucial role in helping achieve the company’s objectives.
- Provide professional technical support services to Exactal and RIB ANZ customers, meeting customer expectations, and ensuring queries are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and lead a small team of Support Engineers providing service desk support in the APAC region.
- Provide guidance to the team and ensure their communications and responses to clients are accurate and professional.
- Track, analyse and ensure prompt resolution of customer cases in the Helpdesk system and provide weekly reports to management.
- Analyse customers’ needs and recommend solutions that address their IT and business requirements particularly with large/strategic customers.
- Work with customer IT teams to identify issues impacting the operation of their Exactal or RIB ANZ products.
- Tertiary Education in IT/ Computer or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a helpdesk or systems administration role.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a customer-focussed support team.
- Very customer focused, with a positive attitude and high standards in customer service.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Windows Server, Windows and Microsoft Office.
- TCP/IP & Networking.
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following will be an advantage:
- Virtualisation technologies including VMware and Hyper-V
- Cloud platforms, particularly AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Browsers and web technologies;
- CAD software;
- Database software
- High level pre-sales support experience
- Knowledge or experience in the Construction industry
- Ability to communicate complex IT issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, be happy to be part of a small and dynamic team, be willing to take responsibility and relish the challenge of delighting our customers.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- You will become an expert in some of the world’s leading construction software products.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and be a key part of friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Please send us a detailed resume with expected salary.
- Applicants should have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Applications from recruitment companies will not be accepted.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.