Executive Assistant – Hong Kong
- Global software company in the construction industry.
- Grow with a dynamic and successful business.
- Convenient location and friendly team environment.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 90 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
With sales of our software products in over 90 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, we currently have a new vacancy for an experienced and talented Executive Assistant to be based in our Hong Kong head office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to CEO and top executives.
- Manage CEO’s calendar, diary activity and meeting schedule.
- Prepare spreadsheets, correspondence, presentations, proposals and reports with direction from executives.
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and ad hoc events.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and workflow.
- Handle travel arrangements including flights, accommodations and visa applications.
- Provide telephone support and handle calls independently as executives’ representative.
- Assist the CEO in tracking the key business parameters of the business.
- Where appropriate, escalating/redirecting urgent issues to appropriate senior management, ensuring relevant parties are kept up to date on the outcomes and details.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Diploma and above.
- Minimum of 3 years of executive support experience, preferably in MNC/IT companies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in MS applications especially in Excel.
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to keep track of numerous action plans, as well as multitasking across a number of smaller initiative, with the ability to deliver the CEO’s directions.
In your role, you will be required to multi-task and working closely with the top management team in difference worldwide offices. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, be interested in learning new things and processes, and play a vital role in our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.