Financial Analyst / Executive Assistant to CEO – AU
- Global software company in the construction industry
- Grow with a dynamic and successful business
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes CostX, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the UAE, the USA and Malaysia, CostX has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our CEO’s office currently has a new vacancy for an experienced and talented financial analyst to be based in our Brisbane / Sydney office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Preparation of spreadsheets, presentations & reports for the CEO
- Preparation of information for Board reports
- Provide analysis and regular reports for the CEO utilising Excel
- Maintain diary and travel arrangements of CEO
- Develop Excel spreadsheet models for pricing, sales analysis, budget development and the like
- Assist the CEO in tracking the key business parameters of the business
- Assist monitor and budget action plans
- Assist CEO review systems, processes and controls and assist delivery of the ensuring action improvement plan
- Preparation & analysis of various financial reports – projected profitability statement, periodic financial report
- Assist Finance team prepare financial reports
- Where appropriate, escalating/redirecting urgent issues on CEO’s behalf to appropriate senior management, ensuring relevant parties are kept up to date on the outcomes and details
- Accounting degree with aptitude/experience in financial analysis
- Excellent in MS Office, specifically creating and maintaining Excel models. It is seen that Excel development will be a crucial aspect of this role
- Analytical mind to improve processes and systems, including review of IT Applications that support them
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to presentation skills
- Ability to keep track of numerous action plans, as well as multitasking across a number of smaller initiative, with the ability to deliver the CEO’s directions
In your role, you will be required to multi-task and prepare high level excel reports, working closing with the Finance team as well as the wider company- with staff in eight different offices worldwide. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, be interested in learning new things and processes, and play a vital role in our team, with room to grow as the company expands.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Brisbane or Sydney based as interviews will only be conducted in these locations.
- Please send us a detailed resume with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.