Graphic Designer & Marketing Assistant – Hong Kong
Exactal develops, markets and distributes CostX®, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the USA and Malaysia, CostX® has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our marketing team currently has vacancy for a Graphic Designer to be based in our Hong Kong head office. The successful applicants will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
Are you looking to expand your skillset and grow your career? Looking for a chance to be innovative, where you can collaborate with a great group of people? Come and work with us! The successful candidate will be a key part of our small but dynamic marketing team, which handles marketing activities worldwide for our internationally expanding company. We are known for our ability to innovate and lead in the market space.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your duties will include:
- Design and develop a wide variety of projects for both online and print from concept to final production
- Design of corporate marketing materials such as brochures, posters, press advertisements, web banners and more
- Take creative direction working to briefs and specifications
- Edit videos for online use
- Website design and maintenance
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent professional experience in Graphic Design
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong skills and experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge and previous use of HTML
- WordPress experience will be highly regarded
- Camtasia experience will be well regarded
- Competency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint favourable
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both with autonomy and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and taking care in your work will be key
In your role, you will be required to multi-task on a range of exciting projects, working with members of the marketing team as well as the wider company- with staff in 9 different offices worldwide. The successful candidate will be a young, enthusiastic individual with a high level of commitment, be interested in learning new things and processes, and play a vital role in our team, with room to grow as the company expands.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including 15 days’ annual leave, medical insurance and a 5-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment which rewards its employees.
- You need to submit a resume and a cover letter that includes availability and salary expectation
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.