Group Accountant Asia – Hong Kong
- Global software company in the construction industry.
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business.
- Convenient location and friendly team environment.
RIB Software SE is a global leader of digital transformation for building and construction industries, providing the most cutting-edge software technologies and innovative working methods to increase industry productivity. Our iTWOcx is a cloud-based SaaS platform, offering a sophisticated and integrated solution to improve collaboration and project control. The company is founded in Stuttgart in 1961, listed in Frankfurt Stock Exchange in 2011, products used in more than 100 billion USD projects annually, 1200+ employees in 30+ offices across 5 continents, serving 15,000+ clients in the building and construction sectors. RIB is regarded as the benchmark for construction technology.
Our Finance team currently has a new vacancy for an experienced and talented Finance and accounting professional to be based in our Hong Kong office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Ensuring quality and timely preparation and consolidation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for RIB Asia Pacific Region according to IRFS and rules of a listed corporation.
- Ensuring conformance with Group Accounting Policies and Standards for all subsidiaries in Asia Pacific Region.
- Support in the creation of quarterly reports.
- Optimization and further development of internal accounting processes.
- Contact person for auditors etc.
- Analysis of subsidiaries financial reports submitted in Asia Pacific Region.
- Supervision of bookkeeping practices for Asia Pacific subsidiaries.
- Monitoring the liquidity planning of Group companies in Asia Pacific Region.
- Contact person for IFRS accounting topics.
- Collaboration and assumption of special topics/special projects in the financial sector.
- Handling tax issues in cooperation with the tax advisor or the tax authorities.
- Engaged in M&A and financial due diligence.
- Completed studies in business administration with a focus on group accounting and/or international accounting or comparable experience.
- Professional experience in an industrial company or an auditing firm desirable.
- Very good knowledge of accounting according to stock exchange requirements and IFRS as well as experience in consolidation.
- Project experience would be desirable.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of the (consolidation) software of the Lucanet would be an advantage.
- Independent and careful way of working.
- Systematic, analytical and committed action.
- High affinity for numbers and endurance.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Work with international team.
- Friendly working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume and a cover letter with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
RIB Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.