Inside Sales Consultant – Brisbane
- Inside Sales for world-class software in the construction industry
- Growth with a dynamic and successful team
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
Exactal is a well-established software company with a solid & continuously growing customer base around the world, with international sales into over 80 countries worldwide. Our software serves the construction estimating market and is based on world-leading technology, described as superior to its competitors.
We have nine offices worldwide, in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. Our Australian office is experiencing continual growth and the Inside Sales Consultant will play a key role in our further growth in this market.
The Inside Sales Consultant’s primary responsibilities will be handling incoming sales inquiries and following our proven sales process to generate sales. This role requires an individual who is well organised, has a strong customer focus and is a genuine team player. You will be keen to learn more about sales and selling software within the construction industry. Full sales training will be provided.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Answer incoming sales calls and customer enquries
- Respond to web and email sales enquiries
- Book and arrange pre-sales demonstrations with new prospects
- Provide administrative support to ANZ Sales Manager
- Maintain and update the CRM on a daily basis
- Attend and represent Exactal at trade shows (some travel within ANZ may be required; max 4 trips per year)
- Book and organise training for existing and new clients
- Process purchases from existing clients
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and qualities:
- At least one (1) year relevant working experience
- Proven sales, customer service or sales administration skills
- Confident phone manner with excellent communication skills
- Sales oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Previous use of CRM systems (not essential)
- Eye for detail with the ability to prioritize a demanding workload
- Ability to take direction and follow company procedures
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- You need to submit a resume and a cover letter that includes availability and salary expectation
- You need to apply directly. Applications from recruitment companies will not be accepted