Inside Sales Consultant (Construction Software) – Brisbane
- Global software company in the construction industry.
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business.
- Convenient location and friendly team environment.
RIB Software SE is a global leader of digital transformation for building and construction industries, providing the most cutting-edge software technologies and innovative working methods to increase industry productivity. Our iTWOcx is a cloud-based SaaS platform, offering a sophisticated and integrated solution to improve collaboration and project control. The company is founded in Stuttgart in 1961, listed in Frankfurt Stock Exchange in 2011, products used in more than 100 billion USD projects annually, 1200+ employees in 30+ offices across 5 continents, serving 15,000+ clients in the building and construction sectors. RIB is regarded as the benchmark for construction technology.
Our sales team currently has a new vacancy for an experienced and talented Inside Sales Consultant that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment and demonstrates excellent phone manner in in our Brisbane office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the iTWOcx team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
An Inside Sales Consultant will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable working with internal stakeholders, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Along with dealing with customers, you will also be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager and Account Manager. You will receive training in all aspects of iTWOcx.
- Source new sales opportunities through; inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and leads provided by Business Development Manager and Account Manager.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and contribute to quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through various channels e.g: LinkedIn, BCI.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Have a general knowledge of the Construction Industry.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with SugarCRM or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A competitive salary.
- Further growth within a dynamic and successful business.
- You will apply your skills and interact with a cross-section of the construction industry including Professional Consulting firms, Government Departments, Contractors and Subcontractors.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and gain valuable experience in collaboration technologies.
- Applicants should be Brisbane based as interviews will only be conducted in Brisbane only.
- Please send us a detailed resume and a cover letter with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
RIB Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.