Technical Consultant – Sydney
- Global software company in the construction industry.
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business.
- Convenient location and friendly team environment.
RIB Software SE is the global leader of digital transformation for building and construction industries, providing the most cutting edge software technologies and innovative working methods to increase industry productivity. RIB endeavours to be the best partner of building and construction enterprises for digitalization and transformation. Our iTWO solution is an eco-system that helps digitalize enterprises in the building and construction industries. The flagship iTWO 4.0 platform integrates 3D BIM models with project schedule (4th D) and cost (5th D) for design-to-delivery management, realizing end-to-end digital planning and physical construction in one cloud-based integrated platform, creating maximum business value. With offices in over 30 countries, 1000 employees and over 15,000 clients, RIB is regarded as the benchmark for construction technology.
Our iTWO team currently has a new vacancy for a talented technical professional to be based in our Sydney office as an iTWO Technical Consultant. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the RIB team deliver our iTWO solution to the ANZ market and be part of the company’s growth.
- Technical configuration of iTWO for presales and implementations.
- Development of Construction Systems / Rules (in scripting language).
- Report development.
- Localisation of content for ANZ market.
- Refinement / tuning of database for performance improvements.
- Integration development to external systems.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Delivery of iTWO training for new and existing clients.
- Learning and keeping informed about the latest worldwide trends in construction software.
- Contributing towards the continued development of company products and growth in the region.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Previous Experience in:
- Java Scripting
- Technical Business Analysis
- Report writing (Crystal Reports, SSRS or similar)
- Transact SQL
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Quick, Adaptable Learner with initiative.
- Previous construction technology experience desired but not essential.
- Ability to travel.
- A competitive salary.
- Work with and gain experience in large enterprise organisations across a range of industries.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and gain valuable experience in construction technologies.
- Applicants must be Sydney based.
- Please send us a detailed resume and a cover letter with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
RIB Software is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.