Marketing Manager (7 Month Maternity Contract) – Brisbane or Hong Kong
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 80 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
Our Marketing team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Marketing Manager to be based in our Hong Kong or Brisbane office. The successful candidate will be crucial in helping the Exactal team achieve the company’s objectives and be a key part of the company’s growth.
You will be required to manage a group of four people within the marketing team, while also being a part of the management team for the organisation as a whole. You will be managed directly by the CEO and will oversee marketing activities for all regions around the world that Exactal has offices in, for our growing range of products. Some of your duties will include:
- Overseeing & maintaining the marketing budget
- Overseeing all marketing activities & team tasks
- Ensuring company branding remains consistent across all disciplines
- Ensuring the team meets their group & individual goals (OKRs) for the quarter
- Liaising with relevant industry bodies to maintain relationships & book CPD events
- Producing weekly updates on marketing activities to the management team and CEO
- Ensuring all content is targeted appropriately to market segments
- Communicate with Sales Managers throughout the world to ensure their marketing requirements are met
Requirements for the Role
- Tertiary degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & organisation skills
- High level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills
- Strong experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint required
- Experience in SugarCRM, InfusionSoft, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Confluence and/or Microsoft Planner highly regarded.
This is your chance to play an integral part in a rapidly growing organisation and build up your experience level. Apply now if you’re someone who is quick on their feet and ready for a new opportunity to be part of a global company.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong or Brisbane based as interviews will only be conducted in these two locations.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary, along with a cover letter detailing your interest in the position.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.