Marketing Officer – HK
- Global software company in the construction industry
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
Exactal develops, markets and distributes CostX, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the USA and Malaysia, CostX has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries, we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our Support team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Support Engineer with helpdesk or software support experience to be based in our Austin office. The successful applicants will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Manage our social media accounts to produce engaging content to build brand awareness
- Create ad and email campaigns and ensure branding guidelines are followed in all accounts
- Manage the Webinar and videos schedule and liaise with all relevant parties
- Create scripts for promotional videos and other content for the website, trade shows, new releases, customer newsletter, market announcement and other such publications
- Monitor channels for competitors and industry and write briefs for management
- Degree or equivalent professional experience in social media and content production. Journalism degree is highly regarded
- At least three years relevant working experience
- Excellent English (verbal/ written & listening), native English is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- An excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A creative mind that is always able to come up with new ideas for content
- Work autonomously and be a self-driven member of our team
In your role, you will be required to multi-task on a range of exciting projects, working with members of the marketing team as well as the wider company- with staff in eight different offices worldwide. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, be interested in learning new things and processes, and play a vital role in our team, with room to grow as the company expands.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including 15 days’ annual leave, medical insurance and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.