.NET Analyst Programmer (C#, MSSQL, Angular, Azure) – Hong Kong
- New positions available in the head office of a successful international business.
- Work with a dynamic, friendly and fast-paced team in a great location.
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 90 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
Exactal offers a SaaS web application CostX Benchmark that leverages data produced in our take-off and cost estimation product CostX and imported from other sources and provides intelligent analysis software backed by a Big Data repository and deployed on the Azure cloud.
With sales of our software products in over 90 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this we are looking for experienced and talented .NET Developers based in our Hong Kong head office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Participate in application product development lifecycle in an energetic Agile Scrum environment including system analysis and design, ideation, development and maintenance.
- Work closely with others in the international software & QA team.
- Graduate degree in IT or a related discipline or experience in a similar role.
- 3+ years of .NET development experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL or a similar database.
- Good problem solving, communication and analytical skills, team player and self motivated.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Not mandatory but highly regarded:
- MCSD: App Builder certification.
- Agile Scrum experience.
- Azure cloud knowledge/experience.
- AI and Machine Learning knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance, training and development and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.