.NET Application Developer / Analyst Programmer / Product Engineer (Web Applications/Cloud SaaS) – Hong Kong
- New positions available in the head office of a successful international business.
- Work with a dynamic, friendly and fast-paced team in a great location.
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”.
Exactal develops, markets and distributes CostX, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the USA and Malaysia, CostX has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
Exactal also develops and markets a SaaS web application CostX Benchmark that leverages data produced in CostX and other products and provides an analysis tool backed by a Big Data repository and deployed on the Azure cloud.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this we are looking for experienced and talented .NET Developer to be based in our Hong Kong head office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Developing with ASP.NET WebAPI, AngularJS and other frameworks.
- Participating in the application product development lifecycle in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Work closely with others in the international software & QA team.
- Graduate degree in IT or a related discipline or experience in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of experience in C# and .NET development.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL or a similar database.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Not mandatory but highly regarded:
- MCSD: App Builder certification.
- Agile Scrum experience.
- Azure cloud knowledge/experience.
- Experience with Jira, Azure DevOps or similar.
- Google Maps API experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance, training and development and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.