Product Specialist (Construction Estimator) – Dubai
Exactal develops, markets and distributes CostX ®, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the USA and Malaysia, CostX ® has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our sales team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Product Specialist to be based in our Dubai office. This is a new position, and the successful applicants will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
You will receive training in all aspects of CostX ® and your duties will include:
- Demonstrating CostX ® to potential customers and industry stakeholders
- Providing training in CostX ® to new and existing users
- Consulting with clients on how to improve their processes with the use of CostX ®
- Contributing towards the continued development of CostX ® and growth of Exactal
- Learning and keeping informed about the latest worldwide trends in construction software, especially BIM
- Interacting with the sales, marketing and software development teams
- Arranging pre-sales demonstrations and web demonstrations with prospects and follow up
- Attending and representing Exactal at trade and industry related CPD events, seminars, conferences and shows
The ideal candidate will have:
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or a related Construction discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
- Experience in training and hosting presentations
- Good measurement skills and an interest in software and BIM
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Strong in communication, influencing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skill and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and independence
- Ability to travel to prospect and client offices in all GCC countries & UK
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- You need to submit a resume and a cover letter that includes availability and salary expectation
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.