Product Specialist (Construction Cost Estimator) – Texas, US
- Become a CostX Software Product Specialist.
- Work with an international technology company.
- Gain valuable experience in BIM.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 80 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our sales team currently has a new vacancy for an experienced and talented Product Specialist to be based in Austin, TX. The successful applicant will need a proactive attitude, lots of enthusiasm and be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Demonstrate CostX to potential customers across a range of industry sectors, showcasing the product in line with their processes, interacting with stakeholders at all levels and answering their ensuing questions.
- Provide training to new customers, and assist them in implementing CostX successfully.
- Answer support questions using both your industry and acquired CostX knowledge.
- Prepare and develop demonstration, user reference and training material specific to your market and client base.
- Assist in the sales and marketing process by attending trade shows and industry events, and by delivering on-line or in-person presentations.
- Provide industry feedback and liaise with the software developers to ensure that the product continues to exceed the needs of our clients and remain the industry leading solution provider.
- Maintain your continued professional development by keeping informed of industry, technology and related software trends.
- Work with a global team of like-minded professional product specialists to ensure the continued growth and development of Exactal by professionally contributing to the success of CostX clients.
- 2-3 years of estimating experience in the building and commercial construction market.
- Certificate in Cost Estimating or a related construction qualification would be highly regarded.
- Experience in Construction Estimating Software systems preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive references in past job experience.
- Team player, excited to take part in rapid growth of CostX.
- Interest in learning new systems and helping to change the industry.
- Willing and able to travel within North America for presentations, consulting and training.
- You will become an expert in one of the world’s leading estimating software products.
- Work with a cross-section of the construction industry including Contractors and Subcontractors, professional Estimators, Developers, Government Departments, etc.
- Involvement in the leading edge of the industry and gain valuable experience in BIM and 3D design technologies.
- Exactal provides a competitive salary 401K matching and healthcare insurance.
- Relocation Allowance will be provided if applicable.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.