QA Quality Engineer / Senior Quality Engineer / Test Analyst – Hong Kong
- Software testing and quality management.
- Investment to grow and advance your career.
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 80 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our software R&D team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Quality Engineer to be based in our Hong Kong head office. Successful applicants to this position will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, developers and QA in an Agile Scrum team to deliver and maintain quality software solutions, integrations and implementations.
- Develop and execute test plans, and test case scenarios based on product and business requirements.
- Design and execute integration and system testing.
- Design, develop and apply automated testing tools and scripts to a variety of testing tasks and scenarios.
- Document, analyse and track defects and re-tests.
- Contribute QA artifacts to the knowledge base.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of software quality as well as QA practices and processes.
- Graduate degree or Higher Diploma in IT or a related discipline or experience in a similar role.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a software testing environment with desktop and web products.
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Active and persuasive communication skills and good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with test management systems and automated testing tool.
- Experience with desktop application testing required and web application testing.
- Knowledge of the following technologies/environments.
- Windows server and desktop.
- VMware, Citrix and virtualisation technologies.
- TCP/IP & Networking.
- Graphics modelling and the hardware components used.
- Browsers and web technologies.
- Experience in the construction industry is not necessary but will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, possess a creative approach to problem solving, have a strong attention to detail, be willing to take responsibility and be pro-active, and relish the challenge of helping to grow our business to market dominance.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance, 15 days annual leave and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- You need to apply directly. Applications from recruitment companies will not be accepted.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.