Sales Executive – United States
- Lead generator required for world-class software in the construction industry.
- Potential to develop career path within the company.
- Join a winning team and play a key role in the growth of a dynamic and successful business.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 90 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
With sales of our software products in over 90 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our sales team currently has a new vacancy for an experienced and talented Sales Executive to be based in Austin, TX. The successful applicant will need a proactive attitude, lots of enthusiasm and be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Prospect to identify new clients in the whole US markets; Occasional travel will be required.
- Respond to both web and phone inbound sales enquiries for target regions.
- Provide advice to prospects on software requirements.
- Attend and represent Exactal at trade and industry related CPD events, seminars, conferences and shows.
- Arrange training for new clients.
- Meet quarterly sales targets.
- Manage existing accounts and relationships with clients in order to grow revenue through further licensing and cross selling new products.
- Arrange training for existing clients.
- Maintain familiarity with the market and competing products.
- Effectively utilize and update the CRM system on a daily basis.
- Arrange pre sales demonstrations and web demonstrations with prospects and Product Specialists.
- Follow up after demonstrations with prospects.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience successfully selling software or construction-related service to the construction industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong listening skills.
- Experience or knowledge in the construction and software industries are essential.
- Experience or knowledge in the estimating or knowledge of BIM, would be advantageous but is not required.
- Ability to work autonomously and develop a rapport with a varied mix of people ranging from professional consultants, builders, developers, government departments and trade subcontractors.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Solution selling.
- Personal time and attendance management.
- Use of MS Office and CRM system.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, including base and commissions.
Exactal provides 401K matching and half of the health care insurance costs.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.