Senior Network Administrator – Sydney, Australia
- Global software company in the construction industry
- Great career path! Grow with a dynamic and successful business
- Convenient location and friendly team environment
RIB Software SE is the global leader of digital transformation for building and construction industries, providing the most cutting edge software technologies and innovative working methods to increase industry productivity. Our iTWO solution is a cloud-based SaaS integrated platform, creating maximum business value for our customers. With offices in over 30 countries, 1000 employees and over 15,000 clients, RIB is regarded as the benchmark for construction technology.
Our iTWO team currently has a new vacancy for a talented technical professional to be based in our Sydney office as an iTWO Network Administrator. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the RIB team deliver our iTWO solution to the Australia / New Zealand market and be part of the company’s growth.
Primarily this role is to maintain our existing server & network infrastructure that runs our Cloud based web application. This will involve completing projects to renew servers and assisting in setting up additional Data Centre and Public Cloud environments.
- Utilising Automatic Monitoring Tools to ensure system and network performance and availability.
- Monitor backup routines.
- Investigate and resolve escalated internal / customer reported issues.
- Deploying new / replacing servers with no end user interruptions.
- Server Hardware & Operating System patches / upgrades.
- IIS Configuration changes.
- Web Application Releases.
- Web Server Load Balancing / Cluster Management.
- Management of our Disaster Recovery Plans.
We are seeking an IT Professional, with 3-5 experience in a similar role supporting either a Cloud / SaaS application or Web Hosting environment. This person should be a highly motivated, diligent person with high attention to detail and can work independently as well as part of a larger team environment.
- Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) Web Servers (3+ Years’ preferred).
- Experience with Windows Server (2012 (R2) Server preferred).
- Experience in a Data Centre Environment.
- Experience with administering Servers and Storage Arrays (HP preferred).
- Experience with Exchange Server / Office 365.
- Experience with Public Cloud Hosting (Windows Azure).
- Experience with ISO 27001 Information Security Compliance.
- Microsoft MCITP Enterprise Administrator Certification.
- Experience with Juniper Firewall’s and ScreenOS Security Policies.
- Experience with Hyper-V Server.
- Experience with KS Host Monitor.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence.
If you are looking to join a passionate team of industry professionals in an exciting fast growing team-based environment then we would like to hear from you!
- A competitive salary.
- Work with and gain experience in large enterprise organisations across a range of industries.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and gain valuable experience in construction technologies.
Further information on the company can be obtained from our web site at www.rib-software.com
- Only people with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this position.
- Applicants should be Sydney based as interviews will only be conducted in Sydney.
- Please send us a detailed resume and a cover letter with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
RIB Software is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.