Software Developer – Brisbane, Australia (3-Month Fixed Term Contract)
- Delphi/C# developer position in a successful global business.
- Work with a dynamic and friendly multi-national team in a great location.
- Agile Scrum environment.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 90 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
We have a position available for an experienced and talented Delphi / C# Developer. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team achieve the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth. Work in an professional Agile software development team in a fast-paced environment and use your skills and experience to contribute to the ideation, analysis, design, development and delivery of high-quality software products.
The successful applicant will need to have extensive Delphi/C# knowledge. You will have a strong grasp of object oriented programming concepts, like to understand how things work under the covers, and be ready to work in an Agile team to deliver great products!
Your responsibilities will include analysis, design, coding, unit testing, self-testing, collaborating with other developer and QA engineers. You will work closely with software development management and the other members of the software development team located in both Australian and Hong Kong offices, turning innovative functional designs into state of the art software products. You will enjoy developing code using proven development techniques for a world class software package.
- At least 3 years experience in Delphi or C#.
- Good understanding of structured design and development methodologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think outside of the box.
- Knowledge of the Windows development platform.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Commercial experience developing complex client/server Windows applications is a bonus.
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a bonus.
Knowledge or experience in related areas will also be considered. Applicants must be fluent English speakers to be considered.
If you are passionate about software and database development and thrive to continue learning and developing your knowledge and expertise then this is the role for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects and training and development opportunities to continue to develop and hone your skills and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants will need to attach both a both cover letter and a CV to be considered – introduce yourself to us and tell us why you’re the best person for the job.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.