Software Engineer – C++ – Hong Kong
Exactal develops, markets and distributes CostX ®, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the USA and Malaysia, CostX ® has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
- New position available in the head office of a successful international business
- Use your existing Object Oriented software skills
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our software R&D team currently has vacancies for experienced and talented C++ Developers to be based in our Hong Kong head office. These are new positions, and the successful applicants will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Application development and enhancement
- Systems analysis, design, coding and unit testing
- Work closely with others in the international software team
- Graduate degree or Higher Diploma in IT or a related discipline or experience in a similar role
- At least 1 year experience in a software development environment
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming skills
- Strong experience and knowledge of C++
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, possess a creative approach to problem solving, have a strong attention to detail, be willing to take responsibility and be pro-active, and relish the challenge of helping to grow our business to market dominance.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- You need to submit a resume and a cover letter that includes availability and salary expectation
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong