Software Engineer – Delphi/C# – Brisbane
- New position available in a successful international business
- Use your Delphi skills and work on a leading edge global product
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location
Exactal is a well-established software company with a solid and continuously growing customer base around the world, with international sales into over 80 countries worldwide. Our software serves the construction estimating market and is based on world-leading technology, described as superior to its competitors.
We are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our software R&D team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Delphi (or C#) Developer in our Brisbane office. This is a new position, and the successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team achieve the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
Your responsibilities will include coding, unit testing, analysis, and design. You will work closely with software development management and the other members of the software development team, located in both Hong Kong and Australian offices, turning innovative functional designs into state of the art software products. You will be able to develop code using proven development techniques for a world class software package.
- At least 1 year experience in Delphi or C#
- Good understanding of structured design and development methodologies
- Knowledge of the Windows development platform
Knowledge or experience in related areas will also be considered. Applicants must be fluent English speakers to be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
Further information on the company can be obtained from our web site at https://www.exactal.com
- Applicants will need to attach both a both cover letter and a CV to be considered
- Applicants should be Australia based as interviews will only be conducted in Australia
- You need to apply directly. Applications from recruitment companies will not be accepted