Software Engineer – Delphi/C# – Hong Kong
Exactal is a well-established software company with a solid and continuously growing customer base around the world, with international sales into over 80 countries worldwide. Our software serves the construction estimating market and is based on world-leading technology, described as superior to its competitors.
- New position available in a successful international business
- Use your Delphi skills and work on a leading edge global product
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our software R&D team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Delphi (C#) Developer to be based in our Hong Kong head office. These are new positions, and the successful applicants will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Application development and enhancement
- Systems analysis, design, coding and unit testing
- Work closely with other international software and QA team
- At least 3 years experience in Delphi or C#
- Good understanding of structured design and development methodologies
- Knowledge of the Windows development platform
- Commercial experience developing complex client/server Windows applications
Knowledge or experience in related areas will also be considered. Applicants must be fluent English speakers to be considered.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, possess a creative approach to problem solving, have a strong attention to detail, be willing to take responsibility and be pro-active, and relish the challenge of helping to grow our business to market dominance.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance, 15 days annual leave and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- You need to submit a resume and a cover letter that includes availability and salary expectation
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.