Software Engineer / Web Developer (PHP/.NET) – Hong Kong
- A diverse role spanning many technologies in the head office of a successful international business.
- Use your stellar PHP/mySQL & .NET/MSSQL software development skills.
- Reinvent our line of business platforms using .NET on Azure.
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location.
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 80 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our software R&D team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Software Engineer to be based in our Hong Kong head office. The successful applicant will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s continued growth.
- Maintain and enhance existing web application software platforms including SugarCRM development, internal web applications that support our software product business and corporate websites and marketing integrations.
- Prepare application and integration technical design documents.
- Contribute to and improve technical knowledge base and drive continuous improvements.
- Work closely with others in the international software team in an Agile environment.
- 3 years experience in web development/software engineering.
- Experience working with PHP web development preferably on the Linux platform.
- Experience working with .NET and C# is highly regarded.
- Experience with frameworks such as WordPress.
- SugarCRM and Elasticsearch development experience is highly regarded.
- Azure knowledge and/or experience is highly regarded.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance, 15 days annual leave, a 5 day working week and technical training program. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.