- New positions available in the head office of a successful international business
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”
- Work closely with others in the international software team
- Graduate degree in IT or a related discipline or experience in a similar role
- At least 1 year experience in software development
- Good command of spoken and written English
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance and a five- day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- You need to apply directly. Applications from recruitment companies will not be accepted.