Support Engineer – Texas, US
- Provide local Help Desk software customer support.
- First level support for international software company.
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 80 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries, we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our Support team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Support Engineer with helpdesk or software support experience to be based in our Austin office. The successful applicants will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Provide local Help Desk support services primarily for the America region including handling support phone calls and emails, and performing software product installations for local customers via remote access.
- Raise, analyse, track and resolve support incidents for customers.
- Analyse the customers hardware and network in conjunction with our software application to determine cause of issues and to identify resolutions.
- Liaise with the R&D team in relation to support incidents requiring software developer input.
- Assist sales team in providing answer presales questions.
- Tertiary degree in IT or equivalent professional certifications.
- Experience in a helpdesk or systems administration role or a software support engineer role.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Windows Server, Windows and Microsoft Office.
- TCP/IP & Networking.
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following will be an advantage:
- Browsers and web technologies;
- Construction industry;
- CAD software;
- Database software
- Software deployments in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge or experience in the Construction industry will be considered advantageous but not essential.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate IT issues to non-IT clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, be happy to be part of a small and dynamic team, willing to take responsibility, and relish the challenge of helping to grow our business to market dominance.
- Exactal provides a competitive salary 401K matching and healthcare insurance.
- You will become an expert in one of the world’s leading estimating software products.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and be a key part of friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Please send us a detailed resume with expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.