Technical Support Manager – Hong Kong
- A diverse role leading customer support teams across RIB and Exactal.
- Global software company in the construction industry.
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location.
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”.
RIB Software SE is the global leader of digital transformation for building and construction industries, providing the most cutting edge software technologies and innovative working methods to increase industry productivity. The RIB iTWO solution is a cloud-based SaaS integrated platform, creating maximum business value for our customers. With offices in over 30 countries, 1000 employees and over 15,000 clients, RIB is regarded as the benchmark for construction technology.
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed on the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes CostX, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the USA and Malaysia, CostX has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
Our team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented Technical Support Manager to be based in our Hong Kong head office. The successful application will be crucial in helping the RIB and Exactal teams in delivering the iTWO and CostX solutions, providing world class support to customers and partners and will be part of the company’s growth.
The Technical Support Manager is responsible for the implementation, management and development of the technical service and support function. Primarily this role is to enable best in class technical support systems and processes for our customers to improve their satisfaction and productivity.
This is a global role covering Asia, Australia/New Zealand, EMEA and Americas and will have functional responsibility for the regional Support Engineers.
- Responsible for the processes, management and development of the customer technical support function for all products in the product range.
- Manage the Support team to fulfil our support obligations within SLAs.
- Ensure support tickets are handled professionally and efficiently.
- Be aware of contractual post implementation obligations of clients and ensure that the company is achieving these obligations.
- Handle support escalation matters working closely with customers and internal R&D departments.
- Review support team member performance ensuring that they are performing to the high quality standards that we demand for our customers.
- Create and maintain appropriate support procedures, policies and practices and proactively drive continuous improvements initiatives.
- Monitor, manage and report support performance.
- Analyse support performance reports and make recommendations and/or action changes to improve.
We are seeking a Support Management Professional with at least 5 years experience in a similar role. This person should be a highly motivated, diligent person with high attention to detail, strong communication skills and can work independently as well as part of a larger team environment.
- Superior communication skills both written and oral interfacing internally, externally and with team members with the ability to demonstrate virtual distance leadership.
- Experience in running software Support teams that deliver high quality results.
- Experience in Technical Support for software applications.
- Experience in Technical Support for SaaS products is desirable.
- Ability to create and analyse operational reports and make changes and improvements.
- Ability to manage an internationally dispersed team.
- Experience with Help Desk software (such as Jira Services Desk).
- Experience with Confluence is desirable.
- Proven track record of success in a similar Customer focused, technical support role with experience of working within a fast-moving environment having established and/or run successful global technical support operations with data driven results.
- Ability to train and mentor global teams and deliver best practices.
- Experience in the management processes required for the practical application of a robust, cost effective and timely technical support provision.
- Management skills necessary to build a team of highly competent and motivated staff capable of achieving targets
If you are looking to join a passionate team of industry professionals in an exciting fast growing team-based environment then we would like to hear from you!
- A competitive salary.
- Work with and gain experience in large enterprise organisations across a range of industries.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and gain valuable experience in construction technologies.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.