Temporary Technical Writer – HK
- Use your existing excellent English language skills
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”
Exactal, an RIB Software company listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB), develops, markets and distributes CostX, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA and Malaysia, CostX has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our product management team currently has a vacancy for an experienced and talented technical writer to be based in our Hong Kong head office.
- Plan, design and write a range of end user documentation and training materials.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Management to create consistent document formats, styles and imagery.
- Manage and maintain a document management system and authoring suite
- Project manage translations of documentation to other languages
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent professional experience in technical communications or other relevant discipline (journalism, engineering, construction, IT)
- Experience in technical or educational writing ideally in the software or construction industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Exceptional eye for detail and proof reading skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both with autonomy and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Simplified Chinese is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge and experience of any of the following would be an advantage:
- Help + Manual documentation authoring suite
- Construction related software
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.