Web Developer – (PHP/LAMP stack) – Hong Kong
Exactal develops, markets and distributes CostX ®, a leading on-screen quantity take-off and estimating software product which is used across the construction industry worldwide. With offices around the world including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the USA and Malaysia, CostX ® has thousands of users in over 80 countries and is a global leader in BIM-enabled estimating, 3D take-off, and 2D on-screen measurement for building and construction.
- New positions available in the head office of a successful international business
- Use your existing Object Oriented software skills
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team in a great location
- We encourage “Work Life Balance”
With sales of our software products in over 80 countries we are experiencing dynamic growth and because of this, our software R&D team currently has vacancies for experienced and talented Web Developer (PHP) to be based in our Hong Kong head office. This is a new position, and the successful applicants will be crucial in helping the Exactal team in achieving the company’s objectives and be part of the company’s growth.
- Develop new and maintain existing web application software and websites (SugarCRM development, Internal web applications that support our software product business, corporate websites)
- Prepare application technical design documents
- Work closely with others in the international software team
- At least 2 years’ experience in web development
- Strong in PHP, web development on the Linux platform using the LAMP stack
- Experience with frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal
- SugarCRM development experience is highly regarded, but not mandatory
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a solid company with good career prospects. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits including medical insurance and a five-day working week. Be a key part of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- You need to submit a resume and a cover letter that includes availability and salary expectation
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong