Exactal releases CostX Version 2.81 and CostX Quote
Following extensive field testing, Exactal is now pleased to announce the formal release of version 2.81 of CostX® and CostX® Viewer and the release of a new product, CostX Quote. This new release introduces a number of very significant features and is a major release for the Exactal product line.
With the addition of the CostX® Quote product, CostX® now fully supports the management of sub-contractors and electronic tendering. Requests for quotes are automatically generated by CostX® and can then be sent to the sub-contractor who can now use the free CostX® Quote program to supply their quote electronically. When the completed quotes are returned to CostX®, they can be easily compared to ensure the right choice is made.
Other significant enhancements in version 2.81 include:
- Separate tabs for the dimension and costing views which can be detached for use on multiple monitors
- Permissions can be set to restrict certain users to specified projects
- The ability to see dimensions in name or date added order
- Named cells which allow any cell in any workbook to be referenced from any other workbook;
Report suites allowing multiple reports to be printed at once
- Support for Excel® financial functions
- Numerous speed improvements
Exactal will continue to enhance and expand the CostX® product line and this latest release provides a significant upgrade for our growing user base.
Existing customers with maintenance agreements are welcome to download CostX® 2.81 for free at http://exactal.com/downloads/search.php?product=111. Access to the download area will require the use of the CostX® serial number which can be obtained from the about screen.
Otherwise, please contact your local Exactal Channel Partner to obtain the latest copy.