ConnectX Is Now Available
Exactal is pleased to announce the launch of the newest product in our range, ConnectX.
ConnectX is a leading application that allows for intelligent project collaboration and control. Users are able to manage their jobs, share documents, create & monitor tenders and much more. It’s the easier way to manage all your project data in a single program.
ConnectX contains two core modules as well as four supplementary modules as follows:
- Communication – Capture and manage project information in a cloud-based forum style environment, allowing your teams to comment, track issues and report on time and cost impacts.
- Document Management – Ensure the right people have access to the right documents through a secure central sharing system with a comprehensive data trail.
- Tenders – Easily create and monitor tenders, plus manage responses from a central tenders dashboard, keeping your packages up to date with smart addend management.
- Contracts Administration – Create contracts, set up project budgets and manage claims, variations and payments easily, freeing up your resources and improving productivity.
- Quality Assurance – Ensure delivery to agreed quality standards, with digital ITPs Test Requests, Surveys and NCRs.
- Defects – Capture defects onsite, assign to relevant trades and inspect the work to ensure nothing is missed.
We also have the flexibility to handle many more construction related processes within ConnectX.
The cloud-based construction management software enables your team to hit the ground running without the need for any expensive equipment or software installation. Plus, as it is backed by Exactal, the makers of CostX®, users know that they can rely on world-leading technology and support.
The new product was officially launched at BILT ANZ, which took place from 24th-26th May in Brisbane. The event was a perfect chance to introduce ConnectX to people across the construction chain, given the large scope of attendees.
Sales Director Christine Reilly notes “We are very excited to be adding ConnectX to our product portfolio. Exactal is committed to delivering innovative software for construction across the board and considering the success of CostX® in the Australia & New Zealand regions with those looking for a better way to takeoff and estimate, we are expecting to see the same successes amongst those in the project management sphere with ConnectX”.
Established in Brisbane, Australia in 2003 to develop software specifically for the quantity surveying and estimating market, Exactal has continued to expand its worldwide presence. It now has offices in Brisbane & Sydney in Australia, London in the UK, Auckland in New Zealand, Austin in the USA, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, Dubai in the UAE and Singapore and Hong Kong. The company also has sales and channel partner support across much of the globe. The main product CostX® provides an integrated BIM and 2D on-screen measurement solution with a unique integration between the cost estimates and the elements on the drawing files that the estimate represents. This approach keeps estimates up to date and allows drawing revisions to be easily evaluated to eliminate traditional scope creep in construction projects.
To read more news on Exactal please visit http://www.exactal.com/News